Sunday 9 November 2014

BEAUTY

Is beauty really skin deep? Gone are the days I would wake up, showe,r wear my best clothes and know am the most beautiful. These days it's takes much more than that, natural beauty just doesn't cut it and stunning clothes don't do much including admirable moral

The new age of cosmetics mostly been make up,plastic surgery,facials,body scrubs,gym to get to that coveted size 0 the list is endless but from where am standing those are the ones commonly practised in our country.these days women feel the pressure to be physically perfect and to get to perfection through any means possible and many have fallen victims am most embarrassed to say but so have I and if your truthfully within yourself and accept yourself just like me,then is most definately for you to read.

I wonder where the pressure comes from is it from men or women? long before I understood I blamed the men but as time went by I realised it was women who gave other women pressure before am stoned to death let me explain..how many times have you passed by a woman who you consider maybe without class cause she plain and criticised her may it be verbally or non verbally.just how many times? am sure many and if your the woman on the receiving end it gets to you maybe not at first but it still does and before you realise you start enhancing yourself it to every way just to fit in and once u get a sure a stamp of approval u become an addict and can't leave without it and soon all your self worth and esteem goes down the drain and Into those tinybottles of makeup as well as surgeries all for acceptance .

I realised it's very hard to change how people view us and maybe we can never change their opinions but one thing that we can change is ours and once we do that we become happy in our own skin and our self esteem is brought back and we become happy for real not for show..It all begins with you and the rest shall follow.
 
Stephanie alindi

No comments:

Post a Comment