Sunday 9 November 2014

GUESS


I feel somewhere between brave and insane, frightened and elated. Am rocking a pair of GUESS shoes. I got them from my friend Shiro.  God bless your beautiful soul.


 This shoe is very comfortable. I consider shoes as jewels to my feet. If it was possible I would wear high heels everyday. To me a great shoe is all I need. This is because good shoes are the best accessories a girl can adorn. I have never seen an ugly woman who wore beautiful shoes. Heels do not only elavate your height but your confidence too as a woman.
It is not only nauseating but an eye sore to see women in town walking like new born calfskin in heels. I would prefer it if they put 'L' sign on their shoes. So that we can tell they are newbies. (Pun intended) .women should dig deeper into their pockets if they want a pair that is comfy and long lasting.
They say money does not buy happiness but it can buy you GUESS and Louboutins and that is pretty close.
Beautiful people I don't have much to blog about today. See you tomorrow. Have a splendid night. Xoxo







By Terry Kaba

No comments:

Post a Comment